NAUTITEC as a simulation and training center is now certified by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited according to latest ISO 9001:2015 standards.
The Quality Management System is applicable to:
- Operating a full mission ship handling simulator
- Training and further education of nautical, technical crew and shore side staff
- Development of sea areas and ship models for use in the full mission ship handling simulator
In addition most of the training courses are certified by the German Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH) and /or according to the standard of IMO model courses.
Quality Policy Statement
Our company constantly faces and responds to new challenges and market situations, striving to be better for the benefit of our customers and to protect its own interests at all stages of our service provision. Our goals include satisfied customers, healthy and motivated employees, as well as efficient company performance and long-term sustainable growth.
The statutory and regulatory requirements are identified and taken into account for implementation of the minimum standard. In order to ensure that ever-rising demands of the market are being met and that our customers are always satisfied, Nautitec works accordingly to a quality assurance system that complies with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Nautitec is responsible for the satisfaction of its customers. The company achieves this responsibility by adequate training of our employees and suppliers, as well as by maintaining a company culture that fosters continuous improvement. Our objective is to deliver faultless service on time, every time.
Nautitec defines quality as the fulfilment of all demands contained in the service contract such as the warranty and liability for the service rendered. Guiding principles have been set up and announced as part of the company’s policy:
- We ensure customer satisfaction by permanently testing and improving the quality of our performance.
- We want to convince customers around the world with our services and products.
- We would like to be perceived as one of the leading market providers in our business segment by providing our products and services in the expected and required quality. The fulfillment of quality requirements and the individual wishes of our customers are therefore fundamental.
- We expect our suppliers to ensure the same quality of products and services as we do.
Georg Haase, Managing Director Nautitec GmbH & Co. KG